Due to the high volume of applications received, we are unable to answer inquiries regarding the status of an employment application. UMHB contacts every applicant to advise the outcome of the job vacancy. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
The mission of the University of Mary Hardin-Baylor is to prepare students for leadership, service, and faith-informed discernment in a global society. Academic excellence, personal attention, broad-based scholarship, and a commitment to a Baptist vision for education distinguish our Christ-centered learning community.
- Create an account
- To view jobs, click on Current Job Openings.
- To apply for a position, follow on screen instructions to complete Applicant Information.
- Instructions will guide you through steps to complete and save your application.
- For your records and for future use, keep a copy of your username and password.
- Click Login, and enter your username and password.
- This will enable you to:
- Review the positions to which you have applied
- Edit or verify the information on your existing application
- Apply to new positions without re-entering your application information
Need help? Please call (254) 295-4527 or send an email to Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with UMHB, please call (254) 295-4527 or email email@example.com.